Thursday, March 6, 2008

See I didn't forget!!

Sorry no pictures again, but just thought I would give you guys a quick update on what is going on. We finally got moved in, but still living in some boxes. Just haven't found the time to get them all unpacked, between cleaning the old place and sickness and doctor appt. I haven't had too much free time. We went to our new ward this last Sunday and it is really different from our old one in Aloha. The youth including YW and YM are like 3 active, that is crazy to me coming from a ward that had such a big youth. The primary is fairly big, though not as big as our last ward. It will just take some getting use to. I noticed in the ward there are either older couples or younger couples with younger children. But the ward seems very friendly and I am looking forward to getting to know new people. The move went pretty smooth for the most part we had a bunch of family helping and a few friends. Thanks all those that helped it is amazing how much stuff you have when it is all in boxes!! During the move Lexi lost her first tooth and was so very excited about that. So the tooth fairy visited her at the new place. Lexi is adjusting to her new school and loves riding the bus to and from school. Previously being like 3 blocks from school she hadn't had that experience yet. Bella just had her 9 month appt. and she is still like 5 lbs smaller then Lexi and Spence were at this age. Though I don't mind. She also as two teeth on the bottom that she got a couple of months ago. Spence is doing well is coming up on his 4th birthday and is getting really excited about it. He also was pretty excited about being in the same class as his cousin Billy at church. Another thing that Spence loves is the fact that he has his own room (Lexi and Bella are sharing a room now). We are really enjoying our new place and Jared only be 10mins away and can come home for lunch sometimes. I guess that is it for now. Hope this finds everyone well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the move went well!!! I always have said that it isn't the moving that's so hard, it's the work to get "settled" that takes so much effort! But you will get there. And I'm sure it will take some time to adjust to your new ward, too, but I'm sure in a few months it will feel more like home.

Denison's said...

It's very nice to have you on this side of town finally.