Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Job again and Easter

Well okay, so I did forget. Oh well at least I do it like at least once a month. Well things have changed yet again. Jared has a new job. I know what you are thinking he already had a new job, well he got another promotion. I am not sure of the actually title, but he is now over a bunch of IT sites and will be traveling some, but when he is not traveling he will get to work from home. There will be a lot of traveling at first to get things set up at these sites and then we are hoping not too much after that. Right now he is still working his other job and this one, so it has been super busy around here. With him just starting his job and I have only had one occasion so far to deal with him being gone. I think I did OK though.

Now for an update on the kids. Lexi has lost her second baby tooth and thinks it is the best thing in the world. Spence is seems is becoming such a big boy and helper lately, I am really loving that. Bella is crawling all over the place and is loving that. She is also doing this new thing where she will stand up next to the furniture and then let go and just stand there without holding on to anything. She gets so excited when she does this and starts waving her hands like she is waving. It is so cute, I will have to try and get video or at least a picture of her doing it.

As for Easter we had a great one. Lexi decided that she really wanted matching Easter dress with Bella. So I told her that we would try and see what we could find. So I tried Burlington Coat Factory. And I found matching Easter dresses for the girls they looked adorable. Then we also found Spence the cutest vest outfit. Check out the picture below. We were in a rush to get to church, so I didn't get that great of pictures of the kids in there outfits. Oh well such is life. Also the day before Easter we had our annual Easter egg hunt with my family. The kids really loved that of course and we had a great time having a BBQ afterwards.


Bella at the Easter egg hunt

Spence looking for eggs

Lexi climbing a play structure to find eggs

Lexi, Bella and Spence before church

Lexi and Bella in their matching outfits

Spence looking like a little man

Lexi with her missing teeth

2 comments:

Denison's said...

Lexi and Bella look so cute! Those dress where cute when I saw them but they are even cutier on. Spence looks like such a cute little big boy! Thanks for updating so I could see Easter Pics!

Jared said...

Okay - the pictures are great, and I am glad you told everyone about our recent endeavors. I am a little surprized that you don't know what position I have, but for those of you who care about such things - I am now a 'Regional IT Director'. I will be taking care of a couple of sites in the US (Oregon, Texas, helping in Washington and maybe Utah) and sites in British Columbia, and the Dominican Republic. Nice region huh. I actually will be mainly focussed on all of our sites that work with one client rather than a geographical region.
There are a couple of other sites in the works, some here in the states, and a couple more abroad. I will have Patti update more later if they come about.

Thanks for doing these hon!