Okay - shock of all shocks, but I (Jared) am actually blogging this post on Patti's blog. She declined to write this for me, so I had no choice...
:-)
Anyway, I wanted to let those of you who did not already know that two of my brothers and I wrote a book. It has been published, and is due for National Release on June 3rd. If any of you want to take an advanced look at it, click on the 7 C's Books link under Patti's links (on the lower-mid left hand side)
The book is called Dead Reckoning and is a Sci-Fi (semi Space-Opera) novel.
The book is available for preorder from our website for any interested in doing so. We will be having a book launch party out in Seaside, OR coming up soon for anyone interested in an excuse for a beach trip.
Thanks all, and I hope all is going well for all of you. I had been accused by some of not letting people know about it, so I figured I would cheat and post it so none had an excuse to not know...
:-)
Talk to you all later.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! I had no idea you were writing a book. I love a good space opera, so I'll definitely check it out.
Any chance of getting released in Amazon Kindle format, so I can read it on my new toy? ;-)
when is the party? I think this is great, we definitely want to read it. Also, welcome back to the blogging world, patti!
Post a Comment