Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!!

Jared and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary this last month. We didn't get any pictures, but I just wanted to say how much I love my husband and what a great man he is. We got a babysitter for the night and went bowling. We hadn't been bowling since Lexi was a baby and we use to do it all the time while we were dating and after, but just didn't get a chance. That was really fun and harder then I remember it being. It took a lot of muscles that I don't use that often I guess. Then we went out to dinner at "The Roadhouse". That was really good also. Then we took advantage of having a babysitter and went to Fred Meyer and walked around and pick up a couple of stuff. It has been 8 wonderful years and I look forward to many more years. I thought I would share some pictures of what we looked like 8 years ago on our wedding day. Sorry they are scanned in and not too great of quality.

On our wedding day!


Looking toward our future!!

I absolutely love this picture. We have a big one of it on our wall.

This is us on our Honeymoon. Yes, we both have changed a lot!!

1 comment:

Denison's said...

OMG!! You look so tiny compared to Jared. You still do but that last pic on your honeymoon just looks crazy. You guys look so young as well. Crazy crazy!