Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Managing Time!!

So I figured out why I have such a hard time keeping this blog updated. I think I have a problem managing my time. I think I need to set aside time once a week to make myself sit down and do this (even if I don't have pictures). That is another problem by the time I download my pictures then it has been so long since things have happened I figured that too much time has passed. Well anyway I just thought I would let you know that I am trying my best!! I am not even sure if anyone is even reading this anymore, but if you are thanks for sticking with me.

So an update on the family, Jared is working lots still in between jobs and have to work both of them, so it makes him extra busy. Also Jared and his brothers are having a book signing in Seaside this weekend. When he found time to help write a book with his brothers is crazy to me. Jared also has a new calling, he was just called as a Ward Missionary. These pictures are from when we went on a hike on Bridal Veil Falls



Lexi is coming to the end of her 1st grade year and is excited already about next year and being a second grader. She has lost two teeth and has a bunch of other ones that are loose. In school she was complimented on her handwriting skills and how well she can write. I was really proud of her. Lately with every one's birthday coming up in our family, she has been saying how it is not fair that she has the last birthday in the family. We try to explain to her that we all have to wait a whole year for out birthday's and she does too. Lexi also had her 1st grade music program. Where she got to play an instrument and sing for us.


Spence just had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. He is now a 4 year old!! He is such a big boy and helps me out during the day while Lexi is in school. He was so excited to finally turn 4 because his cousin Billy who is 5 weeks older then him turned four and kept telling Spence that he was 4 and Spence was only 3. So he was really happy to say that he was 4 also. With it being his birthday he got to stand up in front of everyone in Primary for the first time to have them sing Happy Birthday to him. He was so excited about that and told us all about it after church. Another funny thing about his birthday is when I asked him what he wanted for his birthday breakfast, he told me he wanted Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries. I told him he could have anything and he said that is what he wanted. He is so silly!! He had two parties and cakes, one with friends (Scooby Doo-my sister Michelle decorated that cake, so talented) and then a just our family party.


Bella is grown so much lately. She has started to say or attempt to say words for things. She has also successfully taken a couple steps all by herself. She is still really wobbly, but gets real excited when she does take steps. I have seen her take 6 steps all by herself without help. She is growing up so fast and will be turning one here in a couple weeks. She is such a happy baby and loves her sister and brother. Church time is really hard on Bella, it is during her nap time and she will not fall asleep for us at church so we end up walking the halls or trying to make her happy enough to stay in class. I hope this ends soon so that it will be better at church. Just this last weekend with it being so nice we decided to take a trip to the beach with the kids. Bella had her first official trip to the beach and she loved walking on the sand and didn't mind the water to much either.



As for myself not much of an update just trying to get through each day and keep the kids healthy and happy.


I guess that is an update for now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you posted!!! I'm just loving how adorable your kids are, thanks for sharing all those pictures :) The whole managing time thing is a hard one for me too, so let me know if and when you ever figure out the perfect solution!

Jared said...

It looks great Patti, thank you for continuing to blog with everything going on. I am glad we can share our 'goings on' with our friends and family.

Love ya hon!

Denison's said...

I'm so proud Patti :) I know I talk to you a lot but its nice to see pics as well as hear stuff I don't hear from you as well. Thanks

Memory said...

Yea for updates! That was fun to read. I can't believe Bella is so big...and all that hair with a pony. Cute! I look forward to seeing you at the end of next month. Make sure to get some pictures for the blog of the book signing!

Unknown said...

Of course we still read your blog! It's great to hear that you guys are happy and having fun! Your kids are beautiful!!

abbyandcompany said...

Finally, sheesh! So can I just buy the book at Barnes and Noble or do I have to special order it?

Cute pics of the family....lexi is getting so grown up!

Meredith said...

i'm still with you patti! (just barely:) looks like a lot of changes, and a lot of fun for your family. you're really doing a great job. it's fun to keep up with you on this blog, so keep it up!

Danielle said...

spence is four?!?! holy cow...what a little man! lol. and bella is getting so big too. you guys look great....hope you're doing well.