
Bella has discovered that she can climb up thing, which means she is trying to climb on everything including the stairs. She does a pretty good job climbing the stair, though I am always there to make sure she doesn't fall backwards. Another thing that she loves to climb on is a blue chair that we have in our living room. Here are some cute picture of her in this chair. She absolutely loves this chair and get upset if Lexi and Spence are sitting in it. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
super cute! Can't wait till I can give Abby hers for her b-day, cause she loves it too!
Ooooh, she's getting so BIG!!! Man it goes by fast, doesn't it?! I love these pics of her in *her* chair. You should call it Princess Bella's throne :) What a cutie!
wow, she has gotten so big! And she is the only cheney with brown hair!
Post a Comment