Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bella is ONE!!

I can't believe my baby is one today she has grown so much this last year!! She is such a happy baby always laughing at her big sister and brother. She loves to walk all over the place now and sometimes will try and walk before she crawls. She eats all sorts of foods and loves to eat. She loves to play peek a boo with anyone that will play with her and loves play with her toys. We are going to have a family birthday party this weekend for Bella and Abby, since Abby is only 6 days older we decided to do a birthday party together. I will post some pics of the party later. Here are some pictures of her growing up this last year. ENJOY!!


3 comments:

Jared said...

Happy Birthday Bella! I love you so much, and am so happy you are having a birthday today!

Denison's said...

Can't believe how much they change!! It seems like just yesterday we were pregnant with Abby and Bella. Hope she is having a Happy 1st Birthday!

Pricilla said...

Cute pictures! They grow so fast, I can't believe she is already a year old. It is so fun to read about your family.