Sunday, June 29, 2008

I can't believe it has been two weeks!

So it has been two weeks since I posted. I have been keeping myself busy playing in the nice weather with my kids. Jared has been gone a lot lately so we have been trying to keep ourselves occupied!! We signed up for a reading club at the library in the last two weeks. We have had fun playing outside and even got to go to Blue Lake Park and play in the water area. The few short days Jared was home we hiked Horsetail Falls, which was fun, but we got eaten alive by mosquitoes (well at least I did, 20!!) Right now I am preparing to leave town for a week for a family reunion in Illinois. I am going by myself with some of my other family. I am really excited and probably will take lots of pictures and will post them when I get back. I haven't downloaded the current pics right now, so just a short update to let you know I am alive.

2 comments:

abbyandcompany said...

ohhh, a trip without kids, have fun!

NicKim Family said...

Have fun on your trip! That is going to be so great that you all get to go back there together!!