Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's my Party!!

Well actually it was Bella and Abby's party! For those that need a reminder, Abby is Bella's Cousin who is 6 days older than her. My sister and I decided it would be fun to have the girl's parties together and I think it turn out great. It was a family event with a BBQ. The food was delicious (I just love BBQ's). My sister Michelle and her husband BJ were kind enough to let us use their house for the event. Michelle also did a beautiful job of decorating the cake for the girls. Bella was in a great mood for the party and so it made it easier on me. She was being such a ham for pictures and smiling at everyone. She really enjoyed opening all the gifts that she got and really liked what was inside too!! She got lots of cute clothes, that I can't wait to put her in. When it came time for cake she really had a blast with that. My niece, Megan made and decorated the little cake for Bella (the cake was made of Banana bread). I think the only reason why Bella stopped eating it was because it fell on the floor. She was at it for a long time and enjoyed being the center of attention. I realized after the party was over that I hadn't taken a single picture with the other kids. I know that other people did, so I will have to get copies from them. I think the party went great and my family really had a great time. Thanks for those that came and for the wonderful gifts!!

My niece who made the little cake for Bella

The personal cake for Bella

The Birthday Girls, Abby and Bella

I sure have had a fun first year with her! She is such a joy in our lives and gives me smiles everyday! Happy Birthday, Bella!

4 comments:

Memory said...

How fun to have a double party. Looks like Bella enjoyed it! Those cakes are AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your sweet little girl!!!

Danielle said...

ohhhhh...she is so darn cute! i just wanna squeeze her! :) happy birthday bella!

Jared said...

That was a lot of fun, and I am glad I was able to work things out to be there! Thanks for posting these, I love checking the pictures when I am on the road.

Love you Hon - and tell Bella she is toooooo cute!