Jared was not able to be with us for Father's day this year, but we were able to call him and see him via the Internet web cam. The kids really missed him, but we will celebrate when he gets back next weekend. Happy Father's Day, My Love!! We miss you bunches!! Thanks for being the husband and Father that you are. You are such a great dad to our children and they love you so much and for all that you do for them. Here is the picture of them that you wanted from this morning, before we went to Craig and Pam's ward for Brian to be ordained. We love you, honey and can't wait to celebrate when you get home.
Since Jared was gone, we decided that we would go and celebrate Father's Day with my dad and have dinner!! Happy Father's day Dad, thanks for all that you have done for me growing up and all that you still do for me. I love you!! 

2 comments:
I missed you all so much, this was very nice of you! I am glad we had a chance to talk online a couple of times with the webcam, it was very special. I am looking forward to celebrating with you all once I get this place up and running down here and get home!
See you soon family, I love and miss you!
You are so funny! I may not comment very much, but I do try to read everything. I added all my blogs to Google Reader which has helped me stay up to date on everyone a lot! It tells me when someone does an update. Your kids are A-DOR-ABLE!! And you must be so proud of your husband! How awesome that he co-wrote a book! That is just cool!
Post a Comment