So while Lexi, Spence and their cousin Billy played in the water Bella was watching them play and really wanted to go in and see what the fun was all about. Here is her looking at the water wanting to walk over there and play. (oh I forgot to tell you she is full on walking a little unstable at times, but prefers to walk most of the time!)
So I decided to let her go in the water, since I figured that she wouldn't like it and come right back out. Does the picture look like she didn't like??
Of course she loved it and got all wet and didn't want to come out, but I made her so that I could put her swimsuit on. Here is a pic of Lexi and Bella playing in the water!! She is having so much fun.
Even when it was time to go she didn't want to be done. Here she is trying to escape back to the water!!


All in all we had a great day and the kids were totally exhausted by the time that we got home! Thanks sun for coming out to play!!

I had to add this last picture of Bella she has a thing for shoes. While we were at the park she had both pairs of her shoes and just wanted to hold them. She does this all the time, she will walk around the house with her shoes. I think it is just so silly!!
2 comments:
The kids look like they had a blast playing in the water. I wish I could have been there with you all. It was hotter here on Saturday though, so maybe it would have been better to have you all here with me! :-)
I miss you all, and I will send you some pictures of the beach here at Boca Chica (about 30 minutes away from Santo Domingo) where we spent some time yesterday.
I love and miss you all!
Looked like a lot of fun, wish I could've gone. Next time I'll try!
Post a Comment