This last weekend was Jared and his brother's (Jeff and Craig) signing and reading of their book. They did it at this cute little bookstore in Seaside, OR, called Beach Books. I was lucky enough to be able to go with Jared. We left Lexi and Spence with family, and took Bella with us. All of Jeff and Craig's family were there to enjoy also. They had a few friends and family show up, which I think was just the right amount for the size of the bookstore. They started the evening with an introduction, which Jared was in charge of and then Jeff and Craig both read a chapter from the book. Then they answered any questions that anyone had. I thought it went really well and I even took some pictures for you all. Not only did we have a nice time at the bookstore, but we also had a nice time spending some time with Jared's parents with out all the kids, which was nice. In the picture above it is a picture of their book (which Jared took and cut off the top of the book) and a poster from the bookstore and an article that I believe was in the Daily Astorian, about the book.
Craig, Jared and Jeff getting ready to start
.jpg)
Jeff reading from their book
.jpg)
Craig reading from their book

Jared, Craig and Jeff with their book
2 comments:
That's just so awesome that the three of them did this together! I'm glad it went so well.
This is sooo cool! I can't believe they did it! If daniel had to collaborate with his brothers on a project like this, somebody would wind up dead!
We want the autographed copy, so we will be ordering from the website!
Post a Comment