Friday, June 1, 2007

No BABY Yet!!!

Sorry took me awhile to get this up. This is what we did for Memorial weekend. We decided to go to the beach for the day on Saturday, since the weather was to good to pass up. Above is a picture of Jared with the kids walking back from the water at the beach. It was a really nice day and not too windy either. The kids enjoyed walking back and forth getting water and building sand castles in the sand. The also got pretty wet and sandy from doing that also. Though they had a really good time doing. it.

Me with the kids on the beach (yes, I was sitting for the whole time)
Jared with Lexi and Spence (this is before they got all wet and sandy)

After we spent sometime at the beach we decided to go over and visit with Grandpa and Grandma Cheney. We don't get down to the coast as often as we would like, so it is always nice to spend time with family. I know the kids sure enjoy seeing their grandparents. After having dinner with Grandpa and Grandma we sat and let the kids play, while we talked. Then we headed home after the kids bedtime hoping the would fall asleep on the way home which they did.

On Monday the weather was still beautiful, so we just couldn't just sit home. We decided to do some food shopping as a family to get food in the house to get ready for the baby coming. Then we took the kids to the park and let them play. (I forgot my camera for the park). They of course had a great time at the park and the wore themselves out. Boy did they sleep well that night.

On Tuesday we found out from the doctor that Isabella is still too high and we would have to wait to induce until Tuesday the 5th. I was a little disappointed about this, because I am so done being pregnant and just want to be comfortable again. Also we just can't wait for Isabella to be here.

On Wednesday, my little sister Vicki had her baby girl, Abby. She is so beautiful!! I brought the kids up to the hospital so that they could see her and they loved holding her and looking at her. Spence kept making silly faces for Abby, which was so cute. And Lexi just wanted to hold her and not let anyone else hold her.

So I guess that is the update for now. Unless I go into Labor on my own we will be having Isabella on Tuesday. I will try and post pictures of her as soon as I can.


4 comments:

Memory said...

I'm WAY excited for you that you only have two more days to wait! I hope everything goes well and look forward to seeing Isabella.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you guys know that I was thinking of you and your family and am really excited for your precious baby girl to arrive! Hang in there Patti, and I hope that all goes well tomorrow :)

abbyandcompany said...

is there a baby NOW??? We are waiting....

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/perbedaan-pinjaman-online-legal-dan-ilegal