Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Update on Life right now.....

Sorry no pictures this time! I just thought I would give an undate on things that are happening with the pregnancy and the kids. The pregnancy is going okay, though still having the pain from my pubic bone still being swollen. Though I think I am managing it better this time around, because I just don't move to much or do to much to cause it to hurt (which means and extra messy house oh well). The lastest that my doctor has said is that I am 65% effaced and 1 1/2 cm dilated, he also said that all I need is for the baby to drop a little more and that would probably put me into labor. I am ready for the baby to be here. I just want to be able to see her and hold her and not to be in pain also. Though he did also say that no later than the weekend of the 1st of June we will induce unless we do it sooner.

As for the kids they are doing well. Lexi is happy to be back at school since she missed almost a whole week two week ago and then this last week she had a short week with only one day. (She usually goes tuesday and thursdays and every other monday all day). If you were wondering why she only had one day. This week is a full week for her with three days of school and she loves that.
Spence seems like he is growing up so much since his birthday. He is doing such big boy stuff and helping me out around the house when he can. He loves to help me with the laundry and asks to help everytime I do a load. He also loves to talk to Isabella (in my tummy). He tells her he loves her and wants to play with her. When we play games he always wants to give Isabella a turn, which I think is so cute that he already thinks of her. We will see how things are when she actually gets here.

Well I guess that is the update for now. Hope everyone is doing well. We will let you know when this baby gets here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Make sure you call me when you go into labor!! I want to make sure you are well taken care of afterwards!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope that things are still going okay and that you are hanging in there! I'm wondering if maybe you have already had her, but I'll keep checking back to see :)