Thursday, May 3, 2007

Girls Weekend 2007


This is my sister Vicki and we are pregnant together. We are about a week and half apart and both of us are having girls.

Every year for the past three years my sisters, sister-in-laws and nieces that are old enough to join us go to the beach for the weekend. This year we were at Lincoln city or I think it was a little outside of Lincoln City. It is always so much fun to get away for a weekend and enjoy some girl time (and adult time). I have looked forward to it every year that we have done it. Above is a picture of the view that we had from the house that we stayed at. Below are some other pictures that I took. Though I didn't take much so I don't have everyone in pictures. This year we had two first timers come on our girl weekend. My brother Stan's soon to be wife Pam, and my niece Brittney that is old enough to go with us now. It was so much fun having them there and enjoying thier company.
Michelle and Vicki on the beach. This was friday and it was beautiful at the beach.

Michelle, Vicki and Carolyn on Beach. On Saturday it was windy and raining.
Heather, Brittney and Sarah on the Beach these are the three nieces that are old enough to go with us on the trip. They keep us young!!
Not only did we get a little shopping in, but we also had a fun time throwing a little bridal shower for my soon to be sister in law and making fun masks. It is always so much fun spending time with the girls of the family.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds so fun! I'm jealous. I really like your blog!

Unknown said...

"nasa" is Sarah Nielsen by the way...

Meredith said...

i like your blog, too! you are doing a great job. the hard thing will be keeping it up when you have that new little girl and you can barely keep up with yourself:) but don't worry, we are patient when it comes to updates! and tell jared we miss him as our hometeacher! are you all set for the new baby?