Jared and Spence Easter morning
Lexi in her beautiful Easter dress
Me and Lexi Easter morning
Me with the kids (giving a kiss to Isabella)
Spence in his Easter outfitThere are some women from my ward that have blogs and I love to look at them and catch up on their families and families that have moved away from our ward. So I have been wanting for a while to start a blog and today seemed like the day to start it. I hoping to be good about blogging, but it might take me a while to get things going.
So for those of you that have any advise on how to do these sites feel free to comment and let me know how do things. So I am going to try and post some pictures of Easter so that you can see the family.
Now for an update on the family. Lexi is taking her first field trip today to OMSI and is really excited about it. Spence will be turning 3 this month and he is also really excited about that. Jared is working hard and is currently YM Secretary. I am really pregnant right now. I have less than a month to go. We are inducing around the 1st of June and I am excited and can't wait for the new addition to our family. It is a another girl for those of you that don't know. We are probably going to call her Isabella (not sure of the middle name yet). Well I guess that is it for now. I hope to keep you all updated.
1 comment:
Looks nice, hopefully you are better at updating than I am...
:-)
Post a Comment