So we had a busy weekend, not only did we have Spence's birthday party in the morning, but we had my brother Stan's wedding in the afternoon. He has been dating Pam for a while and we are all very happy that they finally tied the knot. It was a beautiful wedding and the reception was really fun with music. The kids had so much fun dancing they just couldn't get enough dancing in.
Stan, Lexi, Pam and Spence dancing
Lexi and my brother Stan
New addition to the family Pam and Spence dancing
Billy, Spence and Logan
These three boys are also really close in age though the last one is six months younger than Spence (though he doesn't look it). Don't you love their roses??
Jared and Spence (Spence was getting a little bit tired at this point and just wanted to sit on dad's lap for a while).
This is a family picture that we took at the weddingThis couple is a family that I have been real close to ever since I was a teenager. They have made a big impact on my life and is also the "morgan" in Spence's middle name.
Our weekend is now over and we are all very tired, but enjoyed the weekend just the same. Though I hope not to have such a busy Saturday anytime soon!!


1 comment:
Hi! Well, welcome. Finally, I am getting more friends to tag along in the blog world!
Post a Comment