Thursday, August 30, 2007

Some other stuff

So we went to the Water park at Blue Lake Park a couple times this August here is a picture of Billy (my nephew), Spence and Lexi drying off after playing so hard. Both times after we left the park the kids fell asleep almost immediately afterwards.
This is one of the water play things. Billy and Spence enjoyed squirting water at each other though Spence didn't like it when it got in his eyes.
Here is a picture of Lexi having fun with a couple of her presents that she got for her birthday. (check earlier post for info on Birthday). I painted her nails and she is showing that off while wearing some dress up stuff.
Lexi being silly for the camera
Bella wanted to be in on the fun so we put the sunglasses on her and she loved it. She gave us the cutest smile!! She is growing up so fast and loves to smile at people.
I guess that is all for now!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun water park! I love things like that for the kids!