This last weekend was a pretty busy weekend! First off on Friday we headed out to our ward camp out for the night at Cape Lookout State Park. Jared was able to get off work a little early, so when he got home we packed the car and off we went. We got there at dinner time and quickly fed the kids. We let the kids play for awhile until it was time for the ward campfire. They had a big bonfire on the beach, it was a gorgeous day and night, so being on the beach wasn't bad at all. Though Bella didn't like the dark and we ended up heading back to our campsite early. Above is a picture of Lexi in her bed in Jared's parents camp trailer. The kids loved the trailer and it was a lot nicer then sleeping on the ground.
Here is Spence in his feety pj's. He doesn't wear these at home because when he sleeps he sleeps real hot. So this was the first time in a long time that he had worn them.
This is Bella on Saturday in the car. I sat her in there for a minute to help the kids with something and she was just so cute sitting there that I had to take a picture. When we woke up Saturday morning we went over to have a ward breakfast with he rest of the ward. This was nice, with pancakes, bacon and hash browns. Then we packed up camp and headed down to the beach for a little while before we had to head back to town. We only had a little time to play at the beach, because we had to be back in Beaverton for a baptism/blessing. The weather was so wonderful we really didn't want to head back, but didn't want to miss out on the baptism and blessing.
Here is a picture of the kids and Jared playing on the beach.
Here is Bella and I on the beach, she practically lived in this carrier the whole time we were camping. So we headed back to Beaverton for Delia's baptism and Lela's baby blessing. Which we barely made it to. It started at 2:30pm and we had to hurry to get there. After the baptism and blessing was over we went to Craig and Pam's house for dinner.
On Sunday Lexi gave her very first talk in Primary!! She had always given prayers and scriptures, but this was the first time she was able to do a talk. She did such a great job. We were so proud of her.
Then on Monday in the afternoon we went to my brother Jon's, Graduation party. He just graduated from college and got a real good job. We are so proud of him and that he stuck it out.
That is how our weekend went and I am glad to get back to the routine of school and regular life.
2 comments:
Since no one has commented, I figure I should. I think camping was a lot of fun, and we should do it more often. The pics and descriptions make me want to do it again... What do you think, hon?
How fun you got to go to the ward camp out! I was bummed we had to miss it! I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment