Lexi had her first day of 1st grade on Tuesday. She was so excited. Last year she went all day every other day, but this year she is there everyday all day. I wasn't sure how I felt about this at first, but after her first day I realized that is wasn't so bad. Especially because I only have two kids at home to take care of. Here is a picture of her right before she headed off to school.
Jared took this picture of us all right before we walked Lexi to school. It is sort of nice having the school right across the street. We decided we would all walk her to school her first day. Lexi liked us all being there to see her room and teacher for the first time.
While Lexi was at school Spence wanted to be the big helper for mom. I set her in the bouncer while I went in the other room to do something and when I came back Spence and Bella were watching cartoons and Spence was bouncing her and talking to her. It was so cute.
I had to put this picture in here. This is a look Bella gives sometimes when she is wondering what you are doing. I just love that I got a picture of it. Something to look back on and laugh about.Now that Lexi is almost done with her first week of school, she has had a pretty good week. We will keep you updated on her 1st grade year.
6 comments:
your kids are just so cute! you really make life with three kids look pretty fun.
Lexi looks so cute for her first day and Bella is getting so big!
Our kids are WAY to cute... it helps them get away with too much. Thanks for putting these up, tell the kids I love them all, and tell Lexi I think she is the cutest 1st grader around!
I agree with Jared. And Lexi is definitely the sweetest first grader around.
What a cute bunch of kids! I hope Lexi LOVES 1st grade!
Oh she is so cute! I hope she has a great year in school :) And I just love that last picture of Bella, too!
Post a Comment