Friday, September 14, 2007
"Cash Cab" Cheney Style
My kids are so funny!! We watch a TV show "Cash Cab", which is a trivia game show in a cab in New York. Anyways, Jared and I watch it occasionally, what I didn't realize was that Lexi and Spence paid attention to the show. (It is not a bad show by any means it is just a trivia show). So the other day while I was making dinner I hear Lexi and Spence in the other room on the stairs, playing like they were in the "Cash Cab" and saying the things that the driver says and then making up questions. Lexi was the driver who asked the questions and Spence was the passenger. If I had thought about it I would have taken a picture. It was so funny I didn't even think they paid attention to that show when we watched it. So last night I played it with them I asked them questions and they could earn candy for after dinner. It was a great game to play while I was making dinner. The kids absolutely loved it and then played it again with Jared when he got home. I will have to remember this game in the future. It was also great because we asked them all sorts of questions from school stuff, TV shows they watch, and church questions also. Helps you to realize what they know and what they don't know. Just thought I would share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They were cracking me up with it... figures that my kids would like a trivia game show though! Love ya hon, thanks for posting this one. Brought me some smiles here today.
that is a geat idea! the pre dinner hour is always the hardest for me. i will keep this one in mind for when my kiddies are older.
That is to hilarious! I could totally see Spence and Lexi doing that :) It just shows how big they are getting.
What a fun game! And like Jared said it's not surprising that they like trivia games :) Too cute!
What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment