Friday, November 2, 2007

Bella's 1st Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Okay, so having three kids has made me busier that I thought. Blogging has not been a top priority lately, not like you can't tell, since I haven't blogged for over a month. So here is a little catch up for the end of October. We took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch and choose the worse weekend to go. It was so stormy with wind and rain. I thought we could handle it but when we got out there it was worse then we thought it would be. Lexi was upset about being cold even though I had her in warm clothes and she wanted to go home. She kept saying, "I am mad, can't you see I am mad. I am cold and don't want to be here." Which was funny because she was the one that was so excited about going even if it was raining. Above is a picture of Jared, Lexi, Spence and Billy (cousin) trying not to get too wet under their umbrellas. At least Lexi smiled in this picture. Probably because at this point we said we were going to leave.
Here is a picture of Lexi not so happy, Spence wasn't bothered by the weather and neither was Bella. She loves being in the baby carrier outside, though she has to be facing out to be happy. So being out in Canby at the pumpkin patch we decided that we would just go over to Bullwinkle's family fun center and play some video games, so that the day wouldn't be a total loss. We have never gone and just played the video games before, we usually did putt putt golf there, but it had been a long time since we did that. So the kids really enjoyed themselves and with some other family there they were able to earn lots of tickets and the kids got to get lots of prizes. We split the ticket between the kids and they thought that was great. They had more tickets then I ever had. They were really lucky on a couple of the games.
Here is Spence enjoying himself.
Lexi and me trying to play a motorcycle game, we weren't very good.
Jared wasn't able to join us at Bullwinkle's because when we went to leave the pumpkin patch our car wouldn't start. Jared had thought he had got it fixed, but it turned out there was more to the problem. He was able to get it started for a little bit and headed straight home to work on it. (We hitched a ride with other family back to our house.)

No comments: