Sunday, November 18, 2007
Sorry I have to brag...
Lexi did a fundraiser at school and when she brought the thing home we found out the you could get a Nintendo Wii for selling the most stuff. We jumped right on it and got a whole bunch of our family to help out. Good thing that we have such big extended family and that they live close by. So I thought she did a pretty good job selling it, but we had to wait for a couple weeks to find out if we sold enough to get 1st prize. So we found out about a week ago that Lexi got 1st prize, a Nintendo Wii (we probably would not have bought a Wii otherwise), The kids love it and it can give you a little workout on the sports game that we got. Jared and I also enjoy it and find the game that we have fun. So I just had to share. Sorry no pictures this time. I will try and get the family pics that we just took up soon (they turned out great)! Thanks to all that helped out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
way to go! aren't these so much fun? last year when they came out we did the whole waiting in line at 4am MANY MANY times trying to get one and Matt kept assuring me it was all worth it. I didn't believe him at the time...but it ended up being way cooler than I thought. :)
I'm going to have to come over sometime and play the it with you guys. I played it once with Trevor's family and it was pretty cool. Congrats Lexi!
How exiting. That is so neat. Lexi must be so proud.
Post a Comment