So here are those pictures that I promised you. All went well with them Bella was asleep until we were called back and was so happy through the whole thing. Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think.
I love your family pics! I hope our turn out just as good when we get them done. I especially love the one where Lexi is laying on the ground the most I think. Love you guys!
4 comments:
I love your family pics! I hope our turn out just as good when we get them done. I especially love the one where Lexi is laying on the ground the most I think. Love you guys!
i absolutely LOVELOVELOVE all your family pictures! What luck to have Bella sleep right up until picture time. :) You have a gorgeous family!
great pictures! i'm pretty sure that you must be the cutest family ever to go through JCPenny:)
Great Family Pics....
Loved them!!!!
Post a Comment