Monday, November 26, 2007

1st Video Blog

This is a video I took of Lexi making Bella laugh so hard! I have never done a video on here before, so I decided to try. Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Jared said...

Bella was cracking me up last night when Lexi was getting her to laugh. Good job getting the video uploaded Hon!

Danielle said...

that is soooo funny! lol.

Memory said...

Oh, I love it! There is almost nothing better in life than this. I love how they always sound like they're just about to choke on their saliva. Ha! Thanks for sharing...it put a smile on my face!

Pricilla said...

That is soooo cute. I love the belly laughs. Your kids are adorable.

Denison's said...

That is too funny of Bella!! Very cute

abbyandcompany said...

This is hilarious! I love her laugh.

Meredith said...

alisa loves watching this video, so thanks for making my life easier:)