Jared with Lexi, Spence and Gillian (niece) getting ready to play
Spence getting ready to kick the ball he was so excited to do this!!
Lexi and Spence listening in the huddle
After the game was finished we got things ready and sat down to eat. We were able to share dinner not only with Jeff's family, but also Jared's parents, Brent and Mark and his family. It was a full house, but fun to see everyone and enjoy their company. It was also good food too.
On Saturday we enjoyed a day with my family. We had a great dinner at one of the church buildings where the kids were able to run around the gym and enjoy themselves. We brought Spence's tricycle for him to ride on in the gym he loved that and it keep him entertained. Since we weren't bringing something like that for Lexi. We came up with something different to entertain her. She wanted to do a thankful jar and have everyone write down what they are thankful for and then she (with my help) read them to everyone, while we were eating. I wasn't sure if she would help me read them, but she did. She is getting so big. I was so proud of her.
Spence and his other two boy cousins riding on their trikes
This picture is so cute, Bella doesn't move much in her walker, but Abby who is a week older is all over the place. Abby though does have a lot more room to move around also. Anyways so Abby was pushing Bella with her walker it was so cute.
So we all had a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoyed spending time with our families. I love this time of year because of the time that I get to spend with my family. I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving also.
2 comments:
That was fun getting together for Thanksgiving. Abby pushing Bella was pretty funny!!
Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that I miss your updates!!! I'm not trying to pressure you or anything Patti, I totally understand how being the wonderful mother you are leaves little time for blogging! I myself stepped back for a while, but I have been updating more and put comments back up again, too. Anyways, just wanted you to know that I miss hearing about you guys :) I hope all is well.
Post a Comment