Friday, July 27, 2007

Drive-in!!

So I am a little late blogging this, but I wanted to share the pictures and how much fun we had.
We decided one night that we were going to go to the drive-in in Newberg. I actually got the idea from Pricilla's blog when they had went to the drive-in with their kids. I thought it was a great idea to be able to go see a movie with young kids. "Shrek the Third" and Transformers" is what we saw. The kids watched the first movie and then we put them in the back to sleep, while we enjoyed the second movie. I remember going to Drive-in's as a child I forgot how fun it can be especially when you don't have to worry about your kids being too loud. The part that wasn't fun was how long we had to wait for the movie to start Spence was getting restless, so I will have to remember games or something next time. Bella on the other hand was great she pretty much slept the whole time. Lexi was great too she was so excited to be there and seeing a movie. Above is a picture of the kids in the back seat before we moved them to the front so they would be able to see the movie (I sat in the back with Bella for the first movie, so I could feed her).
Bella being a complete angel in her car seat
Jared and Spence snuggling in the front seat before the movie started

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

Yay for drive-ins! We saw the simpson movie last night there. We have that same car seat!

abbyandcompany said...

hey

happy birthday! Now I know you and Jared are close together. Okay, when I read about the chicken strips and fries I about died. I think I am going to reserve the veto power next time we all get together. I was proud of you for ordering the chicken at Pomegranite though!