
.jpg)
Left is Lexi at the begining of the school year and right is the last day of school.
I know that her last day of school was almost a month ago, but things have been crazy and I haven't found the time to post the things that I wanted to so here is a catch up.
On Lexi's last day of school they did a preformance for the parents where they sang and danced a little. She had such a great year at school and has grown so much it is amazing. She has started to learn to read and much more from this school year. She also made a bunch of friends. She can't wait to for school to start again so that she can learn more and make more friends.
1 comment:
I know it is crazy! I remember when she was just alittle baby like Abby my little baby, craziness!
Post a Comment