Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Me!!

Today I had a great birthday. It started out with my mom coming over and watching my kids for a couple hours while I rested for a while. Then she treat the kids and I to lunch at McDonald's. It was so great just to get sometime to myself with out kids fighting or whining. I know that is not what all my kids do, but sometimes it seems like it. Then after Jared got home we all went out to dinner at Red Robin. I love their chicken strips and fries. Then we went to Target and walked around picking up a few things that we needed. Overall I had a great day mainly because I got to spend time with my family and enjoy their company.
Thanks for all those that gave me Birthday Wishes!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I'm glad you had such a great day. Having "Grandma's" help always rejuvinates me, too :)

Anonymous said...

one more thing...super sweet picture!!!

Meredith said...

happy birthday to you! i hope you got everything you wanted. isn't it funny that when you are young, you want to have all these people over on your bday, and when you are a mom, you want time alone?:)

Pricilla said...

Glad you had a good Birthday. You deserve it. Your kids are cuter than ever. Now that you have three to you hear people saying "you have your hands full" all the time? I sure do, but maybe thats just because Dallin is so crazy.