Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Jared!!

I have liked what others have done for peoples birthdays so I decided I would brag a little about how wonderful my husband is since it was his birthday this last week.
* He is such a great father to our children
* He is a hard worker who works without complaining
* He is a handsome man, that I am glad that I will have to look at for eternity
* He loves his Family
* He loves to take road trips
* He is very smart and knows facts to just about anything
* He loves me for who I am
* He loves to read books and to write them too!
* He holds the priesthood and has a strong testimony and is a strong member of the church.
* He is always willing to help people out if he isn't busy himself
* He is the best dad and husband anyone could ask for!!
There is a lot more that I could write, but this is just a small bit of what makes Jared so special to me and makes him who he is.
I love you, Jared!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

happy birthday to jared (a little late!) add to the list: great home teacher...we miss having him!

abbyandcompany said...

I love that Jared loves to take road trips too. It makes it easy when we ask you to drive to other states for things like weddings and baby blessings. Happy birthday Jared! Hope you got to go to Chevy's.