Bella is now smiling like crazy here is a picture of one of her smiles! She smiles a lot bigger than this, but I always seem not to have the camera out when she does.
Here is proof that my kids do LOVE each other most of the time. I just love it when they snuggle and get along
This picture of Bella and her Uncle Brent is great! Brent loves to hold Bella when he comes over on Sundays and Bella loves to just stare at him. This is a picture of her doing just that. This picture also makes me think of the surprise baby shower that my sister Michelle threw for me a couple weeks back. I thought that we were getting together for a girls night and when I showed up they were having a baby shower for me. Mostly my sisters and some close friends. The outfit that Bella is wearing is one of the ones that she got from the shower. I don't have pictures of the shower, because I didn't know it was going to happen. Thanks, Michelle for the party!!
My sister Vicki surprised me with a visit yesterday with her baby Abby. Bella and Abby are only a week apart (Abby being older). We put the two girls down on the play mat and they sat there for the longest time content, though not really looking at each other.
Here is a closer picture of Abby and Bella. They were both wearing pink onies and we didn't plan that.
My sister Vicki surprised me with a visit yesterday with her baby Abby. Bella and Abby are only a week apart (Abby being older). We put the two girls down on the play mat and they sat there for the longest time content, though not really looking at each other.
Here is a closer picture of Abby and Bella. They were both wearing pink onies and we didn't plan that.
5 comments:
Bella is such a DOLL!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I miss having a little baby like that. It seems like that phase goes by way to quickly.
Patti, your children are so adorable! I love these pictures, especially the one of Bella smiling at you and Brent snuggling with her. So sweet :)
what sweet little baby pictures! it makes me excited for my own baby on the way. lucky for us you can't take pictures of being totally exhausted by a newborn:)
Post a Comment