Friday, September 5, 2008

Lexi 1st Day of 2nd Grade

Lexi started second grade this last week and is having so much fun. She says that she has the nicest teacher and she really likes her. Above is her before school started.
Lexi and her 2nd Grade teacher Mrs. Kagan
Lexi getting ready for class
I wanted to add to this post what Jared was able to do on Saturday. He was able to go rafting. He had a great time from what he tells me though he was thrown from the raft at one point. But it seems to be fine, just a little sore and scraped knee.
Then on Sunday night Lexi was able to go spend the night at her Auntie Carolyn's house. She absolutely loves when she gets to do this and we figured we would let her do it one last time before school started. The whole reason behind her spending the night was to have an American Girl party and dress up. My niece's have American girl dolls and though they are older they still had fun and played dress up with her. They had so many clothes for the dolls (years of accumulation). So I guess they had a fashion show with the dolls on Monday and invited my other niece Ally over to play too. She also has some dolls. From what she told me she had great fun. Then when we came over to my sister's house to pick her up we had a BBQ with her family and my brother Trevor's family (Ally's parent). That was great doing a small gathering with them. Then we went home to get Lexi to bed for her big day of school. So I am all up to date! Hope you enjoyed catching up with us Cheney's

3 comments:

Denison's said...

I can't believe how big she is getting, she needs to stop growing!!! I'm glad you are all updated but I got to amitt that you catching up and all this blogs to read is a little overwhelming but I love it!!! :P

abbyandcompany said...

holy crap! You guys don't mess around, shesh I am trying to catch up from all of your posts!

Happy Birthday Lexi!

Looks like a fun summer for the Cheney's!

Denison's said...

I can't believe how much Lexi has changed in that last 2 1/2 years!! : ) I sure do miss seeing your fun moments on your blog!!