Lexi had her seventh birthday at the end of August. We had a family birthday party before her birthday that I didn't get pictures of (my sisters took pictures for me and I haven't got them yet). One of the major presents that she received at the family birthday party was an American Girl doll that looks a lot like her. Below is a picture of her with her doll. She has always wanted one and so when I was at the American Girl store in Chicago I got her one (with the help of family). She couldn't believe it because I always told her that they were too expensive. Some of my siblings also got her some clothes to go with the doll. She has a little bed in her room for her doll and keeps her in a special place. She is so sweet about it.
For her actual birthday we had kids birthday party at a bowling alley. She wanted to have a bowling party ever since one of her other friends had one. Her friends and her had so much fun and she enjoyed seeing some of her friends from Aloha (I think that was the highlight of the party). Spence also got to go bowling with us and it was his first time. I really didn't get a great shot of him bowling, sorry!
After bowling we headed home and had a small birthday birthday party of our own. Then we headed off to her favorite restaurant Red Robin. Above is a picture of her with a milkshake again. What is up with her and milkshakes? She sure does love them.
Lexi getting her sundae and being sung too

The family with the famous Red Robin (we didn't know he was going to be there)
Happy 7th Birthday, Lexi! You are growing up so fast and turning into such a big girl. We all love you so much!!





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lexi!! Glad to see you had a great day, hopefully I didn't ruin it to much by changing your living room around :)
Post a Comment