Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sorry!!

Most of you have probably thought I fell off the face of the earth when I took my trip to Illinois, but it isn't true. I am still alive and well and so is my family. When I got home from my trip I realized that I wasn't anywhere close to finishing a project that I really wanted to do for Lexi for her birthday. The project that I was doing was a slide show of her life with music with it. It was something that I knew she really wanted and so every free moment I had went to resizing pictures, getting them in order, picking out music and then putting them into the program that I was working with. So needless to say that took up a lot of my time to get it done it time for her birthday. Now I know what some of you are thinking, "It has been a least two weeks since Lexi's birthday, how come you haven't posted during that time." Getting ready for Lexi to start school is one excuse and the other is well I am just out of the habit of posting. So I am going to try and get back into the habit. Hopefully I still have some readers!!!

1 comment:

Memory said...

Ha! You are funny. And you still have this reader. :-)