
Us on the Surrey Bike

Bella on the bike, She kept turning around. I think she wanted to drive.

This is Lexi with her new smile. Earlier in the week she lost the first one and then while we were at lunch this day she lost the second while eating. I think she looks so cute.
After riding the bike we headed to the beach to play for a little while. We decided it would be fun to drive on to the beach and so that is what we did. The first time Bella went to the beach she was barely walking, so this time we let her go at it. And boy did she have fun. She loved the sand and the water. Every time a wave would come she would laugh. I think she liked how the sand moved under her feet when the wave came.

Lexi playing in the sand

Spence playing in the sand

Bella enjoying the sand

The kids walking out to the water. I absolutely love this picture.

Bella and I in the water, she loved it so much she was even sitting down in it. Granted the water was not too cold like it sometimes can be.
We then headed back to Jared's parents house for some good food. Later we took a picture of Jared's Parents with the kids. We then stayed another night at the coast and headed for home in the afternoon. We are so lucky to have family at the coast to visit.
2 comments:
You guys are very luckily to have Family that lives out there, cause that is often why we don't go cause if we went with Abby's nap times and everything we would probably have to stay two days to enjoy it to the fulliest.
Oh my goodness - Lexi is a DOLL! She is so pretty!
Post a Comment