Friday, September 5, 2008

Trip to the Zoo!

On Wednesday of the same week we went to the zoo. We weren't sure if the weather was going to hold off for us, but it did and I so glad we went. They had this exhibit going on I believe it was called "Walk with the Dinosaurs". That was really cool. I am glad we got to experience it. It was a bunch of Robot dinosaurs and made you feel like they were real. Above is one of the dinosaurs with the kids.
I thought this was a great shot of Spence with a Sea Lion.
Jared with the kids in front of the T-Rex dinosaur
The family at the Zoo
Later that day was Lexi and Spence's first soccer practice of the year. Lexi has played soccer before, but this is Spence's first year. This is a picture we took at his very first soccer practice. He is getting to be so big. Oh for those of you that don't know they are both playing soccer (on different teams). So we will be being pulled two different directions the next two months. Luckily not very many of there games will conflict. The kids are both looking forward to playing.
After the kids soccer practice we decided to head out to the coast until Friday. So we mad rushed got everything together and headed to the coast to visit with Jared's family and spend time at the beach.

1 comment:

Denison's said...

Looks like fun time at the zoo, I'm glad Jared was able to take that week off to spend it all as a family. Thats no fun though that some of your kids soccer games conflict hopefully your kids will understand.