Friday, September 12, 2008

She did it!!

Before I even blog about what happened earlier in the week. I have to tell you all that Lexi made her first ever goal at her 1st official soccer game. She was so excited she was beaming and so were her parents too. We are so very proud of our little girl. The way that it happened was a the ball had been knocked out of bounds by the other team, so it was our throw in. The little girl, Callie that threw in the ball, threw it over the other kids head and right at Lexi. She took the ball and started down the field, where she quickly broke away and scored her goal. Everyone was congratulating her and telling her what a great job she did. She is also the first girl on her team to make a goal. Afterwards we stopped at the store and got some Dibs (ice cream) to celebrate her goal. I bet you are wondering where the great shot of her scoring this goal is. Well it would have been a great shot if I had remembered my camera, oh well. At least we will have the memory of it.

2 comments:

Denison's said...

CONGRATULATIONS LEXI!!! Can't believe how big she is getting.

Denison's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.