Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mommy/ Daughter Sleepover in Seaside

Lexi has really wanted to sleep in a hotel at the beach (I guess Grandma and Grandpa's house isn't good enough). Anyway so I finally set a date and we went at the end of July. So the whole family went out to the beach and Jared, Spence and Bella stayed at his parents house and Lexi and I headed to SeasideWe started out by checking in to our Hotel. It was more like an apartment then a hotel room. It had everything a kitchen area, dining area and even a dishwasher and washer and dryer it was a great place to stay. After we checked in we went downstairs for a swim in their indoor pool. I didn't get any pictures of that since we were in the water and by the water so I didn't want to bring the camera down with us.After swimming we went to Pig N Pancake. Lexi had pancakes of course (she loves pancakes). Jared told her to try the coconut syrup, but she didn't like it. She also got a milk shake all her own she liked that.
After dinner we walked around Seaside and rode the Carousel together....

played miniature golf...

Walked down to the beach....
Lexi took this picture...

Another down by the beach, then we headed back to the hotel where we watch a new "Strawberry Shortcake" movie and I painted our fingers and toes. Then we went to bed!
In the morning we had a complimentary breakfast....

Lexi enjoyed the sun....

Then we played in the water for a little bit....

Played a little "Deal or No Deal" and other arcade games

Had an elephant ear right before lunch, Lexi thought that was fun..

Then had lunch at McDonald's before heading back to the rest of the family!

I loved spending one on one time with Lexi and realized that I need to try and do this more often and have one on one time with Spence and Bella too.

No comments: