I had a birthday earlier in July and all I wanted really was a Wii Fit. Jared looked all over and could never find any in stock. So we were talking to my brother Robert and he said he had seen one and would keep his eyes open for us. A couple days later he called and said he had one in his hands. I was sooooo excited. I swear it is the greatest invention. It gives you a lot of variety to work out and they are fun too because you can compete with yourself and try and get a better score. It will also tell you if you are doing it wrong. Since I have got it I work out 6 days a week and haven't gotten bored with it yet. It has been about a month since we got it. The kids love it too. Sometimes Jared even finds time to get on it. Thank you so much, Robert for finding it and thank you, honey for getting it for me.Wednesday, September 3, 2008
My Newest Obsession
I had a birthday earlier in July and all I wanted really was a Wii Fit. Jared looked all over and could never find any in stock. So we were talking to my brother Robert and he said he had seen one and would keep his eyes open for us. A couple days later he called and said he had one in his hands. I was sooooo excited. I swear it is the greatest invention. It gives you a lot of variety to work out and they are fun too because you can compete with yourself and try and get a better score. It will also tell you if you are doing it wrong. Since I have got it I work out 6 days a week and haven't gotten bored with it yet. It has been about a month since we got it. The kids love it too. Sometimes Jared even finds time to get on it. Thank you so much, Robert for finding it and thank you, honey for getting it for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment