Sunday, September 28, 2008
Soccer!
My life right now is all soccer all the time or at least it seems like it. With Lexi and Spence both playing soccer and having two games a week (luckily it goes down to one game a week after next week) plus practices. It seems like all we is SOCCER!! So when I get a chance I will put some good pictures up of the kids playing soccer. As for life outside of soccer... this next month is going to be a busy one again for Jared and work, he will be traveling again and will be gone two weeks out of the month. I am not looking forward to that, but he has to do what he has to do. I guess that is it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a good mommy for letting your kids do something that is so good for them, even though it is a big sacrifice of your time! Way to go soccer mom! I hate it when my hubby travels too, but you have a good attitude about it.
Did you ever think that you would be a soccer mom?!?! All you need is a van now :)
Post a Comment